- 19:26 STOOSHE - Slip
- 19:20 Four Tops - Standing in the shaddows of love
- 19:16 Charles - Would I Lie To You
- 19:11 Police - Walking On The Moon
- View more songs here...
Terms and Conditions
1. Southend & Chelmsford Radio's competitions are intended to be fun and are not intended to create legal relations between the entrant and Southend & Chelmsford Radio. Unless otherwise stated, no purchase or payment of any kind is required for entry.
2. All competition entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and submission of an entry or participation in a competition shall be deemed to indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. We reserve the right to require proof of age and / or identity of winners. Entries to certain competitions may be subject to age restrictions. Entrants who do not comply with such restrictions will be disqualified. Entrants who enter under a false name or give a false address for their entry will also be disqualified. In some circumstances, winners under 18 years of age must be accompanied on a trip, holiday or to an event by a parent or guardian or other responsible adult. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific competition e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence may be required if the competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire. Southend & Chelmsford Radio assumes that entrants will be/are able to meet these requirements and that they agree to this upon entering. Failure to meet these requirements may result in disqualification.
4. By entering the competition you agree that all information submitted by you will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. Contestants or callers who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the presenter will be excluded. Southend & Chelmsford Radio reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit or refuse your entry.
5. Entrants of phone competitions must seek the permission of the owner of the phone before use e.g. Parent or Employer. Where participation of the competition involves the use of a premium rate telephone line, either for voice or text messages, we will adhere to the ICSTIS Rules. Calls will normally cost a premium charge plus the standard rate of your mobile network provider. You should check with your network for more details. The cost of calls from different mobile phone service providers may vary.
6. Competition winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge gained about Southend & Chelmsford Radio and its business as a result of the competition.
7. Anyone who has won a prize on Southend & Chelmsfrod Radio valued up to or equal to £25 shall not be eligible to enter a competition for a period of 14 days. Anyone who has won a prize on Southend & Chelmsford Radio valued up to or equal to £100 shall not be eligible to enter a competition for a period of 60 days. Anyone who has won a prize valued in excess of £100 shall not be eligible to enter a competition for a period of 90 days. These exclusions apply to members of a prize winner’s immediate family or any individuals who reside at the same address. Southend & Chelmsford Radio reserves the right to disqualify competition entries and withhold prizes if this condition is breached.
8. To enter our competitions, you must be resident in the United Kingdom. Competitions are not open to employees of Southend & Chelmsford Radio or members of their immediate families (including, but not limited to, spouses, parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters), their agents, participating clients or anyone connected with the promotion of the competition and in the event of any dispute over the eligibility of a participant the decision of Southend & Chelmsford Radio shall be final.
9. We reserve the right to limit entries to one entry per person. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void, at Southend & Chelmsford Radio’s discretion.
10. Where the competition has a closing date and/or time, all entries must be received before such date and/or time. Late entries will not be taken into consideration in the selection of a winner. Southend & Chelmsford Radio does not accept any responsibility for the non-delivery, delay or loss of any entry. Proof of posting will not be acceptable as proof of delivery.
11. Where the competition may be won by a numbered caller or participant, the selection of the winning entrant shall be at the Southend & Chelmsford Radio’s sole discretion.
12. Southend & Chelmsford Radio will not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Southend & Chelmsford Radio will not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof. This includes any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in the competition.
13. Cash alternatives will not be offered to a non-cash prize. In the event of a stated prize being unavailable for any reason, Southend & Chelmsford Radio may, where appropriate and in its sole discretion, arrange for the supply of an alternative prize of similar value. All prizes are non transferable and may not be given or assigned to another person, unless an exception has been agreed with Southend & Chelmsford Radio.
14. In the event that there is more than one entry qualifying as a prospective winner of a prize which is, by its nature, divisible (for example a cash prize) then such prize shall be shared, subject to the decision of Southend & Chelmsford Radio. In the event of there being more than one prospective winner of a prize which is not by its nature divisible, the decision of the Company as to the ultimate winner shall be final.
15. You are obliged to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety standards and the general appropriateness of activities undertaken during the competition and acknowledge that all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Southend & Chelmsford Radio reserves the right to forfeit your place on the competition or the prize (without liability or compensation) if, in its reasonable opinion, you may expose yourself or others to risk of illness or injury or to the cancellation, disruption or curtailment of the competition.
16. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize-winner
17. All entrants agree to their name and home town being published on the air and elsewhere. Entrants agree to their participation being broadcast, recorded, repeated and otherwise used for any reason by Southend Radio without being entitled to any payment for such use. The winner may be required by the Southend & Chelmsford Radio to participate in a photo, audio, video and/or film session and the winner hereby acknowledges that Southend & Chelmsford Radio has the right to use such photos, videos, audio pieces or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner for any purpose as they may see fit.
18. Southend & Chelmsford Radio will notify the winner either by broadcast, by telephone or in writing of the arrangements for collection or delivery of a prize. Southend & Chelmsford Radio shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that prizes are received by the actual winner but it accepts no responsibility for any failure to do so. Please allow 28 days for delivery of a prize.
19. The winning entry and the name and county of competition winners may be made available by Southend & Chelmsford Radio after a specified date to any person applying for such information to the competition address and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, having marked such application “Results”.
20. Southend & Chelmsford Radio reserves the right to reject entries, applications or claims and to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice, in its absolute discretion. Southend Radio also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
21. If (a) a telephone call to or from a competition entrant fails to connect or is disconnected for any reason before or during the Competition or (b) an entrant does not answer his or her telephone when contacted by a representative of Southend Radio in order to participate in a competition, Southend Radio reserves the right to select another entrant to participate in the competition.
22. Complaints about the operation of a competition should be made in writing to the Managing Director. The decision of Southend & Chelmsford Radio in relation to a competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to Southend & Chelmsford Radio’s decision or interpretation of these terms and conditions.